What is flat foot?
A flat foot is a structural deformity resulting in the lowering of the arch of the foot. This is sometimes referred to as fallen arches. A person with a flat foot or a highly arched foot that is fairly painful is in need of treatment. People with flat feet may have ankle, knee, or low back pain.
Causes of flat feet:
- Musculoskeletal disorders.
What can you do?
- Wear supportive shoes.
What will Dr. Allen do for you?
- Perform a physical examination and gait analysis.
- Perform x-rays.
- Prescribe custom orthotics.
- Perform surgery as indicated.
- Perform surgical correction of the nail when indicated.